Thursday 31 January 2008

Energy Ups & Lows.... (delayed fiction^_^)

Sry 4 d delay. Had a slight, temporary, writers' block....or izzit bloggers' block? (it rhymes!!!)

K....as promised, here's d fiction version of dat day's post.

Started my day in a not so good mood. Had 2 waste calories turning d steering wheel (driving) cos my "dear" driver had 2 send his 2nd wife 2 d hospital. Surprised? I guess I 4got 2 inform u dat he managed 2 "obtain" d maximum nmber wifes allowed by law. He shud get, like, an award or sumtin. Probably "Most Productive Malaysian". Only dis time, d term 'productive' means sumtin else in dis phrase. Not dat kinda 'productive' which d Government always stresses about from d ppl working in d public sector.

Imagine dis:

Prime Minister & all d big shot ministers: "We Malaysians nid 2 increase our productivity so that M'sia can prosper, move forward, and make its mark in the world !!!! Kuatkan usaha!!!"

Homo sapiens all over M'sia: "Oooo.....we didn kno our Government was so open!!! Well, now dat we hav d green light, let's increase our PRODUCTIVITY!!! Kuatkan usaha!!!"

Effect: Due 2 d different understandings of d word 'productivity', our Government conveyed d wrong msg 2 d public. Within several months, weeks or even days, all drinks or food in M'sia wif d word 'Tongkat Ali' or 'Kacip Fatimah' will be sold out....and....we'll hav a HUGE population boom thx 2 a small (or maybe BIG) misunderstanding between our dear Government and d public.

Anyway, bak 2 my bad mood.

Mood: Kinda irritated.
Energy Level: What do u expect? Of course I'm tired driving 2 uni!!! My fingers are so numb!!! As 4 my feet, dun even talk about them.

I was in such an irritated mood dat I paid no attention in all of my classes. I even hired my classmate to imitate my voice when the teacher asked me to answer d questions in d tutorial session. Though the teacher was convinced, I tink I shud hav a got a more proffesional voice impersonator next time.

Mood: Still irritated.
Energy Level: Must u ask me??

I was supposed 2 get my freedom @ 3pm. Unfortunately, our dear lecturer decided 2 do a claz replacement 2day cos one of her classes fell on a holiday. I'm like, "Watz d problem??? Why can't we just remain faithful to our dictionary's definition of 'holiday' & forget d claz??? Watz d point of a holiday if u dun get 2 skip classes." In reality, my voice had little significance in d uni. I dun hav dat much influence 2 change their "class replacement policy"

Note: I employed a guy 2 carry my bag 2 each class. Well....now dat we hav replacements, I guess I hav 2 spend a little extra money for my employee's overtime.

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template