Thursday 24 January 2008

My 1st Physics Practical !!! (Reality)

Note: Check the post's label 2 kno whether dis post is real or fiction....(i tink u guys cn guess it anyway)

Just came back from dinner. Walked about 500m 2 my frenz hse then went 2 another fren's hse. Ate hot plate sweet & sour rice ^_^ I had Physics practical 2day where I did 2 experiments in 1+ hour only. Thx 2 my obsession wif perfection, I was d 2nd last person 2 hand in my report.....(evry1 had 2 do it in the lab). I seriously hoped my lab mate wasn't angry coz each team has 2 hand in a report & I was so slo doing ours. Luckily, d lcturer praised us :P 4 using the "unity rule" to convert our readings into d S.I units. Apparently, my other clazmates didn do dat. I was stuck in Chem lcture after dat. Unfortunately, the 2 hr lcture was made worse by the air-con's inability to well, do itz ****ing job & cool the air. I was sweating buckets in there. After dat, I had English tutorial. It was kinda fun watching d lcturer teach us pronunciation. "How do you say this?" "What about this word?" Actually, watching my clazmates stumble when they tried to pronounce "got", "goat", "god", & "guard" in succession was even more amusing.....went bak after dat & started dis blog....

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template