Thursday 24 January 2008

My 1st Physics Practical !!! (Fiction)

Note: Check the label on this post & it'll inform u dat dis is fiction^_^

Pls tell me whether dis is ok/I hav 2 change some parts/I totally suck...


Just came back from dinner at Hilton hotel which included my favourite escargots. Unfortunately, the limo was caught in a traffic jam so I had to take a heli bak. Obviously, I didn enjoy the bumpy ride coupled with the inhalation of noxious KL fumes intoxicating the sky. Had Physics practical 2day where I made my lab mate do all the measuring, weighing, calculating, writing, and of course, walking while I sat there talking on my cell phone. Thx to my lab mate’s incompetence, I was stuck in the lab for 25 minutes!!! That’s 20 minutes longer than my attention span!!! I really need to hire another lab mate soon. Then, I attended my private Chemistry lecture in the conference room while the others (including my dumb lab mate) were stuck in the sauna room. After that, I enjoyed constant attention in English class due to my perfect British accent. I just can’t believe how lousy terrible my classmates were at saying the words “got”, “goat”, “god”, & “guard” with perfection. They seemed like goats making noise to me. Thankfully, I had my 30GB Sony MP3 player which I bought 1 year before it appeared on the market. After my driver dropped me at my mansion, I instructed my secretaries to type this blog as I read the instructions aloud.

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template