Thursday 24 January 2008

Wat the ****???

Ok, F&F (1st & foremost), u might be wondering "Wat da heck is Agendum Arcanum?!" Well, I was kinda bored & I felt out of touch wif my frenz frm H 3EJ '05, 4ST1 '06, & 5 Ibn Sina '07 (ya, I do miz u guys alot...). Using Hot Spot wud b pure misuse of power & responsibility as itz a claz blog so I decided to do one myself. I'm kinda in d trial stages so pls bear wif me if i suck. I 4 now, I plan 2 hav:

Sum kinda daily diary.....
Ya, I kno many ppl do dis..... Some D ppl like reading other's blogs bout their life but im not dat kinda person. So.....2 please both crowds, I'll hav 2 versions:

--> 1) The actual stuff happening in my life...D
--> 2) An alternative view (basically crazy fiction) so dat ppl wont find me talking boringly 2 myself....I kinda hope dis weird idea will work cos E I wont b so boring (hopefully).

Note: D identity of ppl mentioned in these posts N will (usually) be altered as 2 avoid legal confrontation (going 2 court).

Celeb news.....
I am not turning dis blog A into an online tabloid!!! Frm time 2 time, I'll just add some hot gossip, celeb news, & so G on....

Reviews......
Pls dun expect me 2 churn out latest E movie reviews, book reviews, music reviews, & so on a regular velocity & consistency equivalent to a blogging robot. I'll just N add wat I tink I feel like adding from time 2 time.

Well, I tink dats enuf 4 now. I'll add new sections if I manage 2 cope up wif d ever increasing amount of D homework.....

By the way, if you paid attention, you would have noticed some weird looking spaces which pop out of no where in d above sentences. Actually, they are letters. If u did notice them, dat means u actually spent time reading dis post (thx alot!!). D last letter is here: A . Try finding them all & you'll get the meaning of "Agendum Arcanum". Bye ^_^

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template