Friday 25 January 2008

Crappy Talk (Reality)



TO





Hi again & thx 4 reading
. Just came back frm a ****ing crappy "seminar" where we had to endure useless junk. Initially, we were kinda interested 2 attend d seminar bout "Career Opportunities in the Public Sector" but that interest turned into fear when we were blackmailed by our English lcturer 2 attend d "seminar" & write a 300+ word summary bout it & its implications on us or else marks would b deducted frm our coursework. Then....we got news dat a certain Dato' wud b there. Most of us joked dat it wud be the highly controversial Dato'. Well, it turned out 2 b juz another Dato'. I arrived at d PB block just a few seconds late & d bus was 10m away from me. I watched as d bus left me behind so I decided to walk at least 40 mins 2 d PD block. By d time I reached there, I was sweating as if I just went to a California Fitness branch. Barely 10mins after standing at the podium, our dear Dato' decided to end his speech. I couldn't catch most of it anyway cos I was at d bak wif my frenz. The uni had d sense 2 actually project a live video of the speech @ d white wall 4 ppl behind 2 c but dey didn hav d sense to actually make it big enuf 4 us 2 c clearly. Endured the speeches of several more ppl, took some notes enuf 2 make a decent summary & went off early wif my frenz. How annoying. I wasted my energy walking there.

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template