Monday 28 January 2008

Utter Confusion (Reality)

Strangely, I began d day by eating b/fast wif my hsemate in a weird way: bread wif mayo in between?! Apparently (according to my weight-conscious hsemate), it wasnt as fattening as I thought. Got a lift 2 uni 2day^^



+




= ???

>Got dropped off at d roadsite-->Walked 2 UTAR-->Went 2 Computer Studies claz

>Lcturer turned out 2 b interesting.... (Note: He made d lcture interesting, not dat I meant he turned out 2 b interesting in dat kinda freakish way) Many students said he was better than d usual one but i reserve my comments to myself.

>Had Econs tutorial wif Miss M....she's kinda nice cos she really makes sure we understand d topic but in a not-so-boring kinda way.... Quote: "Think like a Chinese businessman"......

>Physics lecture was a killer!!! I resorted 2 grabbing d reference book of d guy nex 2 me 2 read rather than listen 2 her teach cos her P/point slides were **** confusing!!! D other students even resorted to: "Yes, we u/stand....nex slide pls...." evrytime she tried 2 xplain further. D condition was made worse by d useless air-con which we had complained about since las wk. Consequence: I switched from good mood-->BAD MOOD.

>Maths lecture was nice. Miss P is a really great Maths lcturer! Un4tunately, my bad mood didn help me much in absorbing d facts.....a few un4tunate ppl got laser'd by me 2 cos dey weren't smart enuf 2 notice my mood (or listen 2 d warning cries of a smart clazmate nearby).

>Went bak.

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template