Monday 28 January 2008

Utter Confusion (Fiction)

-->Ate ice-cream & drank wine 4 b/fast. I can't believe my maids 4got 2 restock d 1850 version. Had 2 settle 4 d 1860 one....how annoying.

-->Drove 2 UTAR cos my limo driver had 2 take his pregnant wife 2 d hospital. At d rate & frequency his wife (& him) are "being productive", I tink they single-handedly can cause a population boom in KL.....nvm, dis helps ensure a steady supply of drivers & maids for my future generations. Jus dun xpect me 2 raise their 10k salary.

-->Breezed thru Computer Studies & Econs thx 2 my superb team of note-takers. They helped make sure I didn even hv 2 listen 2 d lcturers cos I cn jus go thru d notes d made l8r.

-->Nearly fainted in Physics lcture. Even my note-taking team quitted their jobs after seeing d lcturer's mind-boggling presentation. Well, I guess I hav 2 run a few more advertisements in The Star & NST 4 new note-takers.....or, I could jus flunk Physics.

-->Paid no attention during d Maths lcture cos I basically learnt it all @ home last week. I guess I better ask my private tutor 2 hurry up cos my standards dictate dat my private lessons shud b at least 1 mth ahead of lessons @ uni.

-->Felt lazy 2 drive so I asked my driver 2 pick me up on d way bak frm d hospital. Thought of hiring a temporary guard 2 take care of my car but cudn b bothered whether it was stolen or not. I hav more @ my disposal.



=

Who cares?

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template