Friday 25 January 2008

Crappy Talk (Fiction)

What lousy service!!! My stupid limo driver dropped me in front of the PD block like, at the entrance itself!!! I was expecting him to drive all the way into the hall where I was attending a seminar. My reputation as a VIP student has been tarnished!!! Better get some PR managers 2 increase my popularity ratings. Our lecturer tried to force us to write a 300+ word summary but we "took care" of her. Technically, my personal assistants did the dirty work. Well, I was really annoyed to see a minor Dato' at the seminar. I was expecting someone of a higher position. At the very least, I would have tolerated his mere presence itself & withstand 2 mins of useless blabbering. Unfortunately, he went on and on for like, 10 mins!!! The uni made sure none of my course mates could understand, hear, or see the Dato' talk while I sat there chatting. knowing that a Blu-ray DVD (in HD) of the speech would be available at my mansion for my secretaries to skim & produce a summary for my homework (in case the lecturer survived whatever my assistants did to her). Took a heli bak 2 avoid d traffic jam but forgot that my neighbour's cars were obstructing the way. Well, now the cars have been "taken care of", Mother Nature has lesser polluters waiting to pollute the air anyway.

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template