Friday 21 November 2008

Why Stare @ Me?

I've been getting weird stares from d May intake students quite frequently these days.

Could it be....
  • My CGPA (which isn't dat high compared 2 our seniors) helping me grab unecessary attention, thus having them label me as a geek?
  • My squeeky voice when I speak wif my clazmates (those hu kno me will notice dat I speak in diff. tones, depending on situations)
  • My quirky personality, acting all childish & jumpy wherever I go
Or.....
  • My super weird hairstyle which isn't a hairstyle 2 begin wif. I'm jz keeping it long 4 a while so dat I cn cut a new hairstyle la wei....
I suspect it's d last option. In fact, I've noticed many ppl staring @ my hair especially when it's messy. I jz cant care 2 style it nowadays. Malas la. Besides, saya bukannya gatal2 nak gi dating2 ngan mana2 perempuan pun....xyah melebih2 stail rambut.

~Let's jz admit it. I can't style my hair even if u give me 100 bucks to do it. I'll end up looking like Goku in Dragonball~

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template