Sunday 16 November 2008

The Best Groupmates

I never learn from my past.

Kononnya nak menyesal after rush assignments like shit in d past, turns out I repeat d same thing during web page assign.

I'm not putting d blame on her but our group member tiba2 sick during our crucial last minute rush. Probably my fault for bringing the swei luck to my group.

The super-noble-self-sacrificial group member of mine refused to give up. She didn tell any1 she was sick (even her roommate). Tengah2 malam force herself to do her part of the assignment. Then, she realised she couldn't type a single sentence word.

U'd expect her 2 give up, rite? No.

She woke up in d middle of d nite, trying 2 force herself 2 do d work she was given. Then, she fell asleep.

Guess what she did the next day (day b4 due date). Give up? Confess to us? Ask us to help her? Yes? NO! She brought her laptop 2 class, still trying to do her work.

At the end of the day, when our group viewed the parts of the assignment we completed, she stood thr watching, acting normal even though she still couldn't manage to do her work no matter how hard she tried.

Give up? No.

Carrying her freakin heavy laptop bak 2 her hometown (she had 2 go bak cz got sumtin), dat freakin monster girl wanted to do her work bak @ d hometown.

Meanwhile, worrying like shit abt d state of our assignment, I tried 2 call her. Fail...stupid coverage tak ada. Her roommate finally told me dat she seemed sick dat day.

I cudn do much xcept SMS her. Then oni she confessed. Buat penat saja she push herself.

Wasted precious time - ok.
Dealt a blow to her health - unacceptable.


I ended up trying to rush d assignment dat nite. i failed to do so. She must hv passed her sickness 2 me. Tengok2 she pulak feel better & manage 2 help in d assignment. Unwilling 2 push myself, I went 2 slp early dat nite.

Woke up d next day 2 find out d rest of d group members were coming 2 my place 2 rush d assignment last minute. Did d rest of d assignment in a few hours. Imagine this...

-A bunch of guys calmly eating b/fast despite having an uncomplete assignment due that afternoon-

-The fastest cut/copy/paste/screenshot/crop/edit/type ever done by a team-

-Superb coordination -> One guy plan wat 2 type. D other listen & type. Other guys go print completed pages 1st. Another guy use laptop do another part of the assignment-


Honestly, I am damn proud of our team.
Wif all the postponing, noise, problems, rushing, we managed 2 coordinate excellently. Not to forget our gila team spirit and one group member who manage 2 do some of the assignment while being sick a few hundred kilometers away.

Therefore, I'd like 2 take d opportunity to:

-Thank my groupmates for constantly tolerating my whining crap & childishness-

-"kow-tow" 2 my groupmates 4 having the best teamwork I hv ever seen in my life. I shouldn't even hv thought abt solo-ing this assignment-

-Saluting the groupmate who strove to do her part of the assignment though she was sick-

-Apologise to any1 I hurt physically (group leader's spare tyre being poked often) & mentally (scolded evry1 like shit). I tend 2 get super cranky & unbelievably evil during last minute rushes-

So, 2 other bastards/bithes ever:
  • complaining about yr teammates
  • scolding them unnecessarily like me
  • tinking dat yr group mates are unfair
  • tinking of using sickness as an excuse for not doing work
Shut up, will u? I'd feel proud any day 2 work wif d same 4 ppl as I did in dis assignment.

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template