Thursday 27 November 2008

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

1. The first part of the shopping mall's name which I went to ysterday. 1 Utama.

2. The number of times I went to dat mall in one day. Went once after claz wif d TD1 guys, went bak 2 PJ, ate dinner, & went again wif another batch of frenz.

3. The amount of time (minutes) I took to cook during the dinner get-together ysterday. Since evry1 had 2 cook I x tau nak buat apa, I took d leftover yolk from d eggs other ppl used & simply fried it. So....dey couldn't say I didn't fulfill d compulsory cooking requirement (in a sneaky way).

4. The time (a.m.) at which I went to sleep ysterday today. (went 2 claz acting like a zombie 2day)

5. The number of people a Kancil is supposed to be capable of carrying. Even 4 ppl aso sudah sempit weh.

6.
The price of a movie ticket at TGV. I watched Madagascar 4 d 2nd time wif d TD1 guys cz dey knew I was 2 scared 2 watch Quarantine. (actually I tink dey were scared of d idea of me clinging 2 them during d scary scenes)

7.
The number of ppl we managed 2 squeeze in a Kancil when we jalan2 tengah2 malam. Even managed 2 overtake many cars :p

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template