Friday 21 November 2008

DOTA Outsiders?

Frenz might wonder why da heck I'm rarely on9 nowadays. Simply put, d answer is: I'm nt @ home.

>>>I'm sick of being left alone @ home while most of d other guys go DOTA-ing. I told them many times dat I retired bt d reality is,

~I jz cant stand d idea of burning money in dat lousy Hotnet CC oni 2 ramble bout how I masacred other ppl (which I'll conveniently 4get after a few hours)~

>>>It's like burning $$ for something temporary with nothing for me in it. Sure, some might argue the "mental exercise" it gives (I hv 2 admit dat) but then, I jz can't bear d thought of burning $$ in a lousy CC for it.

>>>D fact dat these ppl spent their parents money on expensive laptops wif killer graphic cards, superb speakers, screens even wider than my fat face, & wireless capabilities doesn't seem to mean anytin 2 them. Pandai2 wanna burn $$ in dat crappy CC while u can use yr laptops....

So, wat da **** am i doing? Well...

  • Planning, organising (stop d POLC stuff la!) and enjoying weekly cooking sessions @ Shi Hooi's place
  • Reading & exchanging novels wif frenz (it sounds geeky but trust me, you'll get addicted)
  • Last but no means least, hanging out wif frenz hu actually spend time...well...hanging out wif frenz. Jimat duit & obtain more stuff 2 pokpek about...lol...


Yeah, I might miss out on joining d "group" of frenz tapping crazily on keyboards evrynite bt I'm not sorry I chose dat option. I'd rather do other stuff which doesn't involve burning my parents' money dat way.

I'm nt condemning u guys 4 choosing 2 enjoy yr nite life dat way. I'm jz defending my choice regarding nt doing d same thing. I've noticed some guys hu look @ me in a weird way & refuse 2 mingle wif me jz coz I dun "do wat evryone's doin". Well, I dun care. I'd rather save my money 4 something else.

Please, if u do tink dat ppl hu dun join yr happy little group DOTA-ing are outsiders, be my guest. We'll c hu's d one locked outside classes 4 being late frequently.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello hello hello??

Yong...dekat blog ni tak der ker any possible ways yang i can post my slapping punya kung fu kat those yang berani treat u like that?

Oh btw, this is CEO.

And tell 'em yang aku kate DOTA is Dunia Orang Takda Awek.

i prefer u suffer from OPD which stands for Obsessive PotPet Disorder rather that main DOTA(walaupun best la jugak main).

A. on 26 November 2008 at 13:32 said...

hahahhahahahaha! dunia org xde awek??? d best one EVER!!! hahaha

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template