Sunday 23 November 2008

I miss _____!

I miss u Kemaman guys/gals. Dat includes you ppl in d same claz as me(CEO, Z-ton, Eno, Reena), those sama umur wif me(LZY, Wenxi, Z-ton-again), many others(Sharvina, Cah). I jz can't stand d thought of us living apart & not having d time 2 c each other. BTW, I'm comin bak around d las few weeks of December.


Her/She


I miss my Sem 1 hsemates. Sporty Connie, cute Kah Yan, sweet Su Yi, funny Yan Ru, & d super leng chai guys (lazy 2 type names la) hu tolerate my noisy O2Mania-ing tengah2 malam...."ting" anyone? (dat's wat dey called my microwave oven)

I miss my Sem 2 hsemates. Wong, ultimate pokpek partner in dat hse (unlimited crapping between us). Joe & Ang, d two roommates hu always close their room door & laugh tiba2. (wonder wat happens all d time). Angie, d pretty girl hu never fails to surprise me wif her childish antics. Tee Hui, thx alot 4 yr precious help! Ying Keat, d guy hu always allow me 2 pester him 4 fun when I'm bored no matter wat time izit.

=


I miss my teachers/lecturers. One fact remains no matter where I study. Teachers/lecturers love 2 gossip. In my secondary schl, we hv a plethora of tchrs (Rose, Grandma, Diamond, Sabar, etc.) while in uni, we hv our dear Tyng Tyng.....merata2 gosip...

I miss my sis & bro la. Why am I d only one stuck in PJ while u two get 2 stay in Subang? Not fair!!! I luv d moments when our parents come 2 KL & I get 2 eat dinner wif u two, even if we always tend 2 squabble.

I miss my parents. Can't wait 2 c them la wei....I'm so jealous of those ppl hu go home often. Dey nvr seem 2 appreciate d precious time dey spend wif their family...

~mom/mother/mum~

Last, but no means least, I miss her!!! For those ppl hu manage 2 find out hu izit, u guessed correctly onot? U kno why I miss her. She funny, smart, kind, nice, beautiful, sweet, pretty, understanding, childish like me, & so many more things!!! She's always been there for me since d beginning, is currently here for me, & hopefully will be there for me in the future.....I absolutely love her.


~
Due to annoying unlimited random guesses from miss wenxi such as "laptop", blog", & most amusing, "CGPA", I hv changed d rules.
Ppl hu guess correctly will get a reward from me: I'll try 2 introduce HER 2 u.
However, guesses must be accompanied by screenshots from dis particular post proving d reason(s) for your guess. Enjoy d guessing game!!! :p
~

2 comments:

♥ violinistxixi ♥ on 25 November 2008 at 19:57 said...

tyng tyng???

icywhinygnome on 26 November 2008 at 07:52 said...

Haha....still nt yet give up trying 2 guess hu she is? Dun wry la...tyng tyng's my lecturer....not "her"/"she"...

Keep trying :p

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template