Monday 24 November 2008

C.E.@ !!!!

~OMG!!!~
~I can't believe we've been bloggin 4 so long bt we didn't notice each other!!!
~

Presenting....

C
E
@


If u guys ever wondered whr da heck I learnt 2 laser in Bahasa Melayu, here's my tok guru. We met in Form 2, 'clicked', & bcame fast frenz after dat. He helped me develop my Malay laser & vice versa for English. Sounds weird bt we were basically d gossip kings in schl, knowing evry single tidbit of info :p

Dun 4get 2 visit his blog eh....his writing style might be abit weird to some most of u guys/gals bt trust me, it's much nicer 2 read cmpared 2 d darned formal blogs our freakin liars/parrots/hypocrites politicians are pretending to write nowadays....click on d C.E.@ words above to link. Btw, he's dat guy hu commented on my "DOTA Outsiders" post.

5 comments:

C.E.@ on 25 November 2008 at 12:19 said...

I'm blush!! (org kulit gelab like me ni kalau blush nmpk tak??)hahaha

jahat btui mu niy... (^_^)/

icywhinygnome on 26 November 2008 at 07:50 said...

Eh eh....dh lama ngat ker mu ckp bhs org putih kat KL nih? Gane pulak jd "gelab" ?! Haha.....ni tentu galok ngat duk sms makwe sambil taip

:p

C.E.@ on 26 November 2008 at 22:44 said...

mulut hang cabui nooo....xd speakin london ehhh....malaysia mari je.

makan keropok lekor minum cendol tersembo senbo kalu speakin london.

berpantun la pulak aku.

AiN on 28 November 2008 at 13:44 said...

korang nih are fated 2 b together..
hehe.. ;) mish u guys a lot!

icywhinygnome on 29 November 2008 at 01:16 said...

Haha....I miss u guys lots & lots too!!!

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template