Sunday 30 November 2008

The Most Natural Face Search 2008

~I confessed to my mum. I lost 1/2 of my ODM watch~


Why?! Hey, wait....HALF?!

Well, many of u guys kno dat i bought a fake one @ Petaling Street. I combined it wif my black ori watch so I had a black watch (ori) wif orange strap (fake) & a white watch (ori) wif a black strap (ori). Unfortunately, I lost d white+black one. NOOOO!!!!


However.....let's move on 2 wat happened ysterday. I went 2 Jaya One las nite 2 take part in a lucky draw for "The Most Natural Face Search" event. I oni had 2 vote 4 one of d contestants...pray hard....and hopefully, get d watch.

I managed 2 bring bak my voting card so dat I could take pics of it 2 show dat ppl stuck in PJ can still hv sumtin 2 do other than mope around....







Shown in d pic are: d place whr I wrote my details, d prson I voted 4 (Elizabeth), & d winner (Cynthia).




D most eye-catching & crucial part of d advertisement card...







Now, one might wonder: How da heck did i manage 2 bring bak my voting card? Don't d management ppl keep all d vote cards???







D answer: I won d watch!!!! From 10 lucky ppl, I won a freaking ODM watch!!!! Woohoo!!! Unfortunately, a TE1 guy won too bt I dun wanna name him cz he wasn't present ysterday so dey gave his prize 2 someone else :(



So, hw many ODM watches do I hv now? Well, technically, 1.5 Ori & 0.5 Fake. Weird huh?



~ Note: Thx 2 Mel Lee 4 waking me up in time 2 attend d event, vote, & WIN :p ~

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template