Tuesday 11 November 2008

Dun Worry....

Dun Worry......

Dat's wat I told my assignment groupmates....lol.

Here's wat happened:

3 days b4 due date: Didn't read assignment questions. Jz asked fren 2 briefly explain 2 me wat dey were.

2 days b4 due date: Did 1st question out of 6 or 7 in the assignment. Finished in around 5 hours.

1 day b4 due date: Went 2 Sunway Pyramid jalan2 ard 2p.m. During d 20-30 minutes taxi ride 2 Sunway, discussed all except 2 questions wif one of my groupmates, Shi Hooi. One taxi ride was all it took 4 us 2 jot down our answers on paper. Scared the shit outta my other groupmates when dey found out I did oni d 1st question summore had d guts 2 go jalan2 but told them "Dun Worry" as usual. Asked Jack & Louis 2 figure out answers 4 d 2nd last question.

24.5 hours b4 due date time: Reached home ard 11.30p.m. Typed some of d answers, threw d rest 2 Shi Hooi, went 2 sleep.

10 hours b4 due date time: Woke up 2 find dat we have 2 more questions 2 go.

9 hours b4 due date time: Went 2 claz calmly.

6 hours b4 due date time: Took Shi Hooi's laptop & did assignment during d lecture conducted by d assignment punya lecturer.

4 hours b4 due date time: Lazy de. Passed d rest of d work 2 Tim.

1 hours b4 due date time: Rushed assignment after claz wif Shi Hooi, Jack & Louis. Told Tim 2 go bak cz he stay damn far. Then oni realise we haven't done appendices & references section. Dey rush those sections while I mati2 pun mau check d assignment's grammar. My degil-ness actually caused delays.

10 mins b4 due date time: Eh...was it 5 minutes b4 ah? Nvm la...rushing dat time. Went 2 news junction 2 print. Held Shi Hooi's laptop in one hand, typing wif d other while walking. 4gotten dat we letak Shi Hooi's sleeping pic as her desktop background. Buat malu saja when open @ Newsjunction.

15 mins after due date time: Passed d assignment 2 our lecturer. Luckily she so nice and pretty. All went bak, tired like shit. I slept til 10++am. d next day.

Fun? Dis is d most fun punya assignment rush I've had dis sem.....Sem 1 & 2 aso rush like dis but not as "geng"...lol...I enjoyed every minute of it.....d adrenaline....and d total burnout allowed me 2 sleep kau2 ^_^ I'd love 2 go thru dis once more. Any1 wanna volunteer 2 become my degree assignment partner? Those wif hypertension & high blood pressure need not apply.

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template