Thursday 13 March 2008

Sincerely from my heart....

Yeah, I kno, dis sounds cheesy....but here's a poem I composed 4 2 great girls:

Reena d/o M.Palanivelu

&

Michelle Chua Khit Yeng

&

Any1 reading dis & feelin bad bout yr results

You kno why I did this poem. You know what happened to you. You know no one (including myself) will ever feel what you feel. But I hope you know that this is from me sincerely......

BTW, pls dun quarrel over why dis poem is 4 many ppl. Who says sharing is illegal?!


They're no reason for you to tarnish your face,
With pristine tears unmistakably full of grace,
Even though I am nothing but a friend,
I sincerely hope you will understand,
No matter what I'll be here for you,
As long as you promise you'll stay true,
Be yourself and not some other person,
Or completely transform into another's perception,
Who gives a damn what people say,
It's you who live your life every single day,
Though they may try to shape you in and out,
Just ignore them and think aloud,
One day hopefully they'll see their wrongs,
Hopefully til that day you'll still stand strong,
Deflect the knives they throw at your heart,
Just persevere never to fall apart,
Full of confidence and ready to face the world,
All you need is that little pearl,
Hidden deep down your beautiful soul,
A great story yet to be untold,
But please do me a simple favour,
Promise me that you'll never ever,
Forget the person who uttered these words,
Or neglect that inner voice you've always heard.


Thank you for reading!!! I hope I touched u enuf dat u cried. Yeah rite, Fergie sings "Big girls dun cry." To hell wif her. She isn't d president of d world. You are the president of your world. Remember dat.

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template