Thursday 27 March 2008

Tagged by Khit Yeng!!!

1. Who is your all time inspiration?
My mum! She's so noisy, funny, sporting, cool, & up 2 date. Imagine a 1/2 century lady knowing d Top 10 song lists on FlyFM (not Lite & Easy) 4 d past few weeks!!! We kinda hav a Gilmore Girls relationship ala-ala Lorelai & Rory.

2. Have you had a crush on me?
No!!! Dat wud b so yucky!!!

3. If you were to be stranted on a deserted island, who are the 3 blogging buddies you would take with you? Why?
i) Z-ton
ii) Amin
iii) Michelle
All for the same reasons: We're all gossip-gathering, chattering, talkative, friendly, celebrity-news-experts!!!

4. Where is the place you wanna go to the most?
Anywhr as long as I hv my friends & family. Even if thr's no food thr I dun mind spending my last moments wif dem.

5. If you have only one wish to come true,what would it be?
I wanna stay united wif my family & friends 4ever & ever...notin else matters.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Is this a trick question or wat? Isn't it proven scientifically?

7. What are you afraid to lose now the most?
My friends & family.

8. If you win 1$,what would you do?
Anytin as long as my friends, family, & I are happy.

9. If you meet someone you love, would you confess it to him or her?
Dream on!

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Intelligent, talkative (datz really good :P ), being able to bcome my fren w/out vomiting at d sight of me.

11. What are the requirements that you wish for your other half?
Happy go lucky (like me^_^)

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Hypocrites. If u can't do sumtin & admit it, I'll help u even if i rugi like hell. If u act smart but hav notin, expect notin but hate (and frequent lasers) from me.

13. Highlight of the week.
Seeing my friends everyday & getting a call from my mum.

14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point it out to you or you rather they keep quiet?
Tell me. I dun wanna hear others telling me that they heard from someone who heard you saying sumtin bout me behind my back.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Friends & family!

16. Are you a shopaholic?
Yes, depending on my mood. (If u r reading dis, rmbr 2 invite me when u go shopping ^_^ )

17. What's on your mind right now?
I can't wait 2 c my friends 2moro!!!

18. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
Nothing. I am who I am.

19. What's the last shocking thing that you see or heard?
Hello....my life's full of gathering hot gossip. Nothing shocks me....I'm used 2 it...

20. What's bothering you lately?
D fact dat I haven't seen my friends & my friends' cats back in Kemaman. I miss u guys/gals/cats sooooo much!! Note: Dun wry bout me missing my family. Mum calls me so often.

Who I tag: Any1 reading dis unless u hv been tagged. Cant u type abit ???

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template