Wednesday 12 March 2008

Woohoo!!! SPM!!!

Found out I got 9 A1's & 1 A2!!!! Ya, I kno sum ppl will say "Too bad u didnt get straight A1's. At least itz straight A's" but honestly, I dun giv a ****. As a typical happy-go-lucky-no-worries guy, I'm super happy I got all A's!!! D extra A1 wud b nice bt not necessary. So, 2 those bullshit-in-my-face-trying-to-spoil-my-fun ppl, u haven't succeeded. Woohoo!!! Anyway, gratz 2 d following (a growing list):


Sharon Wee Xien Ai@Sa Len (mandarin 4 crazy) 10 A1, 2 A2

-->Practising her pose 4 d cam even while studying 4 SPM (c d Sejarah book thr)
-->Dis is no damsel in distress....behind dat fan lies a hot, smart chick!!!


Chen Kim Soong@Mr. Bachelor 4ST1 2006 10 A1, 1 A2

-->Even cooler: Practising his poses while sleeping. He must b having sweet dreams.
-->Crying, hiding, or plain acting? You decide!!!


Nurul Huda Hayati bt. Mohd. Sabri@Koda 9 A1's, 2 A2's

-->She got straight A's!!! Yaay!!! She deserves it coz she's always planning dis & dat 4 d claz. Best secretary u can get.....


Wan Farisha Nadia bt. Wan Mohd Amin@Fishball 9 A1's, 2 A2's

-->You jump, I jump!!! (check out d ground on d left-itz quite high!!!)
-->Bimbo lookalike??? No way!!! Dis "innocent lookin girl" 2 pull a surprise straight A's!!!


Chan Yan Xing@Muko 9 A1's, 1 A2

-->D ultimate Jay Chou fan....always singing, dancing, acting, talking, etc.....but top in exams. Go girl!!!


Che Engku Amin b. Che Engku Aziz@Mr. Mariah Aguilera 9 A1's, 1 A2

-->My lucky charm!!! I'm gonna get straight A's!!!
-->Where's my limo? I'm ready 4 fashion school!!! Banana Republic, here I come!!!


Faidhi b. Yusoff (seriously 4got hw many 's' & 'f') @Fei D 5 A1's, 5 A2's

-->Who gives a **** how many A1's or A2's he has??? He's still goin 2 conquer d world, starting frm dis tree....
-->But, 1st, he needs lots of energy!!! Snack time!!!


Special Mention: Reena Ratnadevi d/o M.Palanivelu@Bitchy Queen

-->Apa ni??? Belum amik result dh bawak baby??? Sape pulak ayahnya???
-->Many years l8r: "Ni dia saya dulu ms amik result...."


Info courtesy of my super penyibuk-noisy-chattering-hip-forever young-cool mum. Honestly, I could make it bak but I preferred it if my mum was d 1st 2 c my results. Leaves a lasting impression in her mind. I'm such a scheming freak!!! Anyway, sry guys I cudn't come 2day!!! I reli miss u all!!!

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template