Monday 10 March 2008

Argh!!!

There I was....moping, groaning, moaning, whining (Dun get d wrong idea bout wat I was doing-->no aeroplanes involved) 4 weeks bout my card reader when it hit me. Who gives a damn bout my card reader? They're here 2 read my blog, 2 lighten up. Not hear bout some idiot (me) make noise & give excuses bout not blogging. So, here's a public apology. I'm sry I didnt blog. B4 my inner voice goes: "I had many reports....etc..." I better ask it 2 shut the **** up. I am at fault. 2 get d creative juices (if they haven't dried up) flowing, I decided 2 upload one of d poems I composed in secondary school....which also happened 2 be one of my favourite poems. D SPM fever's here anyway.

EXAMS

If only one word could be said,

Just to describe our examinations,

Then “torture” would surely ring in my head,

Because it’s merely my spontaneous reaction!

.

Dust particles fill the air,

As our neglected books are slowly opened,

We are slowly engulfed by a wave of despair,

Trying to recall what we’ve forgotten.

.

Formulas, figures, facts appear,

Forcefully pushed into our brains,

Regurgitated later on the exam papers,

Only to be forgotten again.

.

In some subjects, time’s always insufficient,

In others however it never ends,

Sometimes we use our imagination,

Creating answers we don’t even understand.

.

Finally, excitedly, our results arrive,

We chatter excitedly about who’s the best,

Then we start promising to strive,

Getting more A’s in future tests.

.

Unfortunately, that’s not entirely true,

Our fake promises will fade in the wind,

Working hard is something we’ll cease to do,

Our burst of energy thrown in the bin.

.

This infinite cycle goes on and on

Alternating between hardworking and lazy,

But that’s how we students are born,

Studying last minute is our top ability!!!



Since I can't upload pics, I'll hav a few choices:
1)Text-only blog
2)Blog using random pics found on9
3)Pester other frenz 2 gimme pics whenever anytin happens

I wud like 2 take d opportunity 2 offer my sincerest thanks 2 Tim 4 helping me finish d com studies assignment. 2 d other team mates, thank yourself if u tink u contributed anything decent. Dun expect a thank you from from me. I'm d guy sleeping at around 2 or 3 am for a few days straight doin work u couldn't bother 2 do properly. Claiming 2 b in my group is d max I'll tolerate frm u. If u dare say u did all, most, or a decent portion of the work, **** u.

I'll also say SORRY 2 my dear clazmates cos i can't come bak 2 collect my SPM results. I hv a test coming up. I reli miss u guys 2 d extent I nearly cried when I found out dat my test clashed wif d SPM result day. Dun wry bout d hall being silent w/out me cos my mum'll b taking the results enthusiastically. Get ultra-ready 2 meet (or run) when u c a makcik tak pasal2 coming 2 take SPM results out of no where. Sry again guys.

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template