Friday 24 October 2008

Weird Grammar...Weird Comments...

In case u guys dunno wat I'm referring 2, click here.

Some anonymous guy/gal is complainin bout me attacking others' grammar when mine's cacat. Ya la...i admit d one on dis blog isn't suitable 4 writing in exams...but hey, hu cares bout dat here rite? My blog's meant 2 b personal......real....."me". So...of course la i write like i wanna say it. Besides, writing in really prim & proper language bores me (& d readers)...

So guys/gals, pls take a look @ anonymous's comment, my response, & tell me yr thoughts. Feel free 2 comment @ d chatbox or @ dat post. I'll b glad 2 fuck off any absurd accusers. Eh...supposed 2 b "fend" la...i didn mean 2 say i wanna fuck any1. Is dat considered a malapropism? ~weird~

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template