Thursday 30 October 2008

Asses in my head!

Seriously, I'm sick of being squished by asses! 3 asses sitting on my head at one time!

Lol....ass = assignments la. Kacau betul. Got migraines constantly.....but somehow I'm used 2 it. Panadol aso no use. Ever heard of a guy small boy hu kena migraines daily dat he got used 2 them?

Mum: "Still got migraine onot?"
Me: "Ya..."
Mum: "Then....pain onot?"
Me: "Ya!"
Mum: "Reli reli pain ah?"
Me: "Ya...."
Mum: "I dun believe ah....muka biasa saja....wat kinda weird migraine u kena? Siao ah?"
Me: -_-"

Weh....reli painful la...dunno why/how I got used 2 them. I actually suspect got some kinda weird tumour in my brain but 2 doctors alredi say no way wor. My instincts bout dis damn strong eh....hw else cn I explain why da hell pain so long?!

So....shud I go do a scan of my head 2 whether anytin's wrong? HELP!!!!

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template