Wednesday 22 October 2008

Jungle Trekking!

Wooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Went jungle trekking wif Jagdeep, John, Hesmond, Sin Mun, (one of Jag's frenz hu I dunno d name), Mel Lee, & of course, Shi Hooi...

B4 u guys start condemning me, saying dat I'm a geek & jungle trekking is waaaay impossible, I'm glad 2 admit dat I did survive it wif no scratches, bruises, & NO LEECHES! (I planned 2 catch one 4 my web page design lcturer, Miss Low 2 eat)

While others were hopping & skipping around like experienced trekkers, Shi Hooi & I were stuck @ d bak. Imagine 2 first-timers wif heads bent down, lookin @ every inch of the path, checking where 2 step, & going so slow. Not 2 mention Shi Hooi whining bout her slippery shoes.

Quotes from...

Shi Hooi: "My shoes so slippery...."
"Why you all go so fast?"
"Dun fall off ah....dun fall off (talking 2 her shoes)"

Then came d fun part. D guys decided 2 sesat dengan sengaja. Pandai2 twist & turn merata2. Dahla damn scary c d ledge on our right so steep.

Quotes from.....

Jag: "Come Mel (jumping down a ledge).....fall into my arms."
Mel: "U got confidence meh? Sure can ah?"
Jag: "Sure...sure..."
Mel: "I dun wan...I go down myself :p"
Other guy: "Jag...I wanna fall in yr arms....(so gay!)"

D oni part I hated was washing my clothes @ home. Being d typical fussy freak, I spent gallons of water rinsing & washing my dirty clothes. Padan d "jauh raja" landlord 4 raising my rental. I use his water kau2 :p

Anyway, thx alot 2 Jag 4 bringing me along!!! Damn nice weh!!!

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template