Tuesday 7 October 2008

~The Dream~

Aiyo.....tidur petang la & dis is wat I dreamt....

I dreamt.....I was in UTAR.
I baru habis kelas, 1st day of Sem 3.
I socialized like gila dat day (as usual).
I was walking home (alone).
Section 17 ada pasar malam (must be Tuesday).
I bumped into Vaneshya & her sister/female cousin (short hair, slightly above shoulders).
We said "Hi" & she (the cousin/sis) was holding a list of marks in her hands.
They were saying something amongst each other: "You got 50% only?!".
Then, I proceeded to go back to my PJ home.

Until I stopped.

"Where da hell is my PJ home?!"

I woke up, in my Terengganu home.

I must be shifting houses waaaaaay too often in PJ.

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template