Sunday 25 April 2010

Random Writings

Well, nothing much to ramble, bitch, whine, or crap here. Probably cz d timing's weird. Malam2/pagi2 cam ni sibuk nak taip....

I know I'm brash when I bash sometimes
My harsh words can be too much
Yet my aim isn't to maim everyone

Usually, there are only a few lonely souls
These people are the incomparable ones
They don't belong anywhere among us

It can be anything, all it takes is a blink
For these flies to spin their webs of lies

Sadly I can't conjure a useful cure
Killing this cyst, this horrible disease
For they alone can choose to atone
As their own harm lies in their palm

My interference is of dismal influence
So I shall observe and hope to preserve
What little knowledge I manage to gain
To prevent my own descend
Into the depths of which I might misstep

For I want for this to be undone
The pages replaced, faults erased
But alas! Time has passed!
You are impeached, my trust breached

I doubt any readers will grasp my acrimony
But I guess these are all just countless tests
Tough lessons showing me prevarications
Teaching me to strive for my own precious life.

I seriously dunno wat I've jz typed. Memang psycho. Kononnya rhyme tapi tak rhyme. Rangkap pun tak sekata. Ayat pun entah apa. I'd reli like 2 c whether any1 actually notices the hidden stuff, d wordplay, well....the basic meanings of the "thing" I've jz wrote above. C'est la vie....au revoir~

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template