Tuesday 13 April 2010

Liars.

Hypocrite.

U kno hu u all are. Even if I don't now, I'll eventually find out. I'm watching. And so are my other clazmates hu refuse to join u in yr filthy activities.

Yea...sure....in case u're saying "Macamla u x pernah buat!": I'm no angel. I've cheated before. But I will never ever make it a habit. I'll never enter an exam hall wif cheating as my main objective. I'll nvr go ard planning hu 2 copy frm, strategic seats, etc. Even if I feel terrible & helpless cz I didn't study evrything, I'll still try to answer as much as I cn on my own abilities. I'll leave questions unanswered. And whn my results come out, no matter hw low dey are, I'll b proud, knowing dat dey're mine!

Oh, ya, to those "saints" helping these "people in need", u all pun sama2 asshole la. Instead of helping ppl, u're jz making these ppl worse. U're jz making dem more dependant, helpless, and corrupted. Yea, sure, tossing answers @ ppl is so much easier than helping dem 2 gradually understand & learn d subject, bt dat's nt goin 2 help dem. Babi u.

Here's d thing: I trust ppl easily. When my trust is lost d 1st time, it'll be hard 4 u 2 earn it bak frm me, bt it's possible. Lose it a few more times & u'll get an enemy u'll regret 2 get. Jangan harap nak pujuk me bak wif yr sweet words. I'll make Blair Waldorf look like an amateur.

Eh wait....one last pot shot aimed @ some "innocent" hypocrites.....dun try 2 trick me, acting innocent. I hv proof. I hate it whn ppl buat2 like dey're nt involved, siap kutuk2 lagi orang lain, bt doin it "out of my sight". Ppl will find out abt u, including me too eventually. Lagi saya geram kat hipokrit cam ni. Siap la u dat time.

It hurts me. I hate seeing my frenz feeling down cz dey got low marks, watching some atrocious ppl smile as dey score higher marks. It used to hurt me too, bt hey, I reminded myself wat a nice, honest, and cute person I am. So, 2 those frenz hu feel bad dat dey scored low though dey've poured in their own efforts, be proud. U cn take comfort in d fact dat those hard-earned marks are yr own. Remind yrself dat semua cursed ppl ini will end up lifeless, useless, hopeless, and lots of other "less"-es. If their genitals aren't cursed to infertility by me, dey'll hv kids hu will b super ugly, smelly, stupid, and (insert negative adjectives). Same goes to their grandchildren, great grandchildren, future generations.

Be strong. Be proud. Be honest. U'll get thru some day. Jz hang in there. For dat true act in itself, thank you from d bottom of my heart.

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template