Monday 3 May 2010

After wat seems like ages, akhirnya I muster d energy 2 type sumtin here la. Lazy betul. Exams reli sapping my energy, especially ASM. Can't wait 2 finish it & lay my hands on my beloved Microecons textbook. Macam baca buku cerita.

Here's my prediction: I doubt dat I'll manage 2 score a B or even higher for my ASM. So, I'll prolly hv 2 repeat it 4 d sake of dat VEE thingy. Nvm la. Jz try my best. I jz hope I dun bcome a zombie permanently (yea, I'm alredi experiencing it now) dus 2 dis sub. Super annoying la wei. It's nt dat I totally dun get it, it's jz....I'm nt interested. Sorta hate it actually. Prolly cz I dun c any fun or meaning in it. Mayb cz I despise d lecture sessions. Mayb cz of d large claz. Mayb......we're jz nt meant 4 each other =p

Anyway, dat's nt stopping me frm going on. Fight jela, ya?

Oh, ya, if I nid a break or a laugh frm all these stress, thr's always a nice giant in d hse wif his antics. Sorta fresh 2 hv a guy in d hse, dah 2 biasa surrounded by 4 girls all d time. Well, especially a guy hu has no qualms abt squealing like a *****, hitting girls, causing my wife 2 kena miscarriage twice, and last bt no least, imitating d dance moves in Bo Peep Bo Peep (T-ara). Dat last one has definitely got 2 b captured on video one day. Epic.

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template