Monday 12 April 2010

Nak? Or tak nak?

Seriously, these few days have been killing me. Tests. Assignments lagi.

Whn I stare @ d question papers, I get d super itchy feeling 2 peek @ another person's answers or jz ask dem whether I cn copy theirs jz 2 save my ass.

Bt then, is it worth it? Wat's d point of doin dat? Well....an occasional joking-ish "Wat answer u got ah?" is fine by my standards, bt hw far is "far" to d point of overdoing perbuatan meniru?

Sy rs telinga sy ni memang tmpt favourite setan2 duk bisik2 & hasut2. Lantak ler. Bengong punya "cadangan", mintak sy wat benda2 cam tu. Patut pun Eno, C.E.O, Ain benci u all.

I guess I'd rather look @ my almost-halfway-there-but-still-terrible marks, & give a big smile, knowing dat I'm satisfied cz it's my own efforts. I do love some of d subjects; my recent plummet in results is probably jz a test frm God 2 c hw long I cn hang in thr.

I bet Mr. Lim was pretty confused 2day, tinking of d moment he gave me bak my AM test paper & I gave him bak an excited smile while seeing my low marks. At least I kno deserved my efforts ^_^

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template