Saturday 13 December 2008

Essay: The Chronicles of a Traumatised Chick

Bored ma.....so I decided to do wat I hv always loved doing: writing. Here's an essay for you to (hopefully) enjoy!


I lie there helplessly, incapable of doing anything as he pounds into me furiously. My insides have already gone past the definition of pain a long time ago. God, what have i done to deserve this? He simply picked me from the streets like an innocent child plucking a pretty flower. Struggling against his tight grip, I fail repeatedly to obtain my freedom. Back home, he wastes no time working on me, his hungry eyes scanning my entire body greedily.

I can feel the following level of pain coming. I might just be unable to withstand this much longer. The next few moments feel like an eternity as I reminiscent my "pre-trauma" days. I was a hot chick, roaming the streets unhindered as other males ogled at me amorously. Most of them dropped their jaws. Some even had their ego dropped by me when I proudly turned them away. There I was, a pretty, stuck up, invincible youngster ready to conquer the world. Little did I know what the world held in store for me.

Yet, where am I now? My terrified mind fails to identify the strange objects around me. A shiny snake is dripping water into an large bowl with holes. I see bubbling water being poured out of a weird object as it whistles loudly. Nearby, magically blue fire dance below a flat black object, He is stripping every inch of me savagely, oblivious to my loud protests. I am sure his neighbours can hear this. Yet why aren't they doing anything? Are they used to such sorrowful cries of anguish piercing the air daily? I can't believe these humans are so evil as to allow such horrifying things to occur unhindered without a sliver of concern.

My fear and terror only heightens when his female companion appears. No, not another sadist to burn an unforgettable image in my mind! I pray for my life as she creeps silently, a large smile plastered on her face. However, the arrival of this new person turns out to be my blessing in disguise: a crucial distraction to the man. In the split second that the man's grip on me loosens, I flee for my life. Frantically flying out of the alien place, I ran akwardly, searching for a safe place: home.

My mind fails to remember how much time I spent roaming outdoors, yearning desperately for the comfort of my home. I fail to notice the stares I got from passing strangers. After all, how often do humans get to see a not-so-hot-anymore-chick roaming the streets naked, disheveled and traumatised? After what seemed like an eternity, thank heavens I managed to find my way back home.

I will never stray away from my chicken coop anymore.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...it reminds me the chicken little movie...kaka XD...but i wonder where is the little chick's home..

icywhinygnome on 15 December 2008 at 02:52 said...

Lol.....wat u thought ah when u read @ 1st? Manage 2 guess hu "she" is ah?
:p

♥ violinistxixi ♥ on 3 January 2009 at 16:37 said...

O.o!!! Swt... wat the.... zzzzzzzz.........
but a nice one. I am looking forward to a longer version and a more exciting ending. XDDD

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template