Saturday 6 December 2008

Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons

Time flies.

Cliched as it may sound, dat's exactly wat I thought while reading the "Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons" book. Going thru d motions of life wif these "Angry Housewives" simply made me think: "Time really passes in the blink of an eye." Now, as I blog here, I wonder.....How have my friends changed? How is my former school? What is my mother doing? Where will I be in the next few years?

So many questions flood my mind, yet the answers appear when the waters have receded.

I hold anticipation to many questions, yet the solutions come from my participation.

Weird huh? Seems like it was only yesterday I've came to UTAR, fearing for my social life due to my inability to speak in my mother tongue (which is supposed to be Chinese, nt English). Nw, I'm busy anticipating how to live in a hse nex yr wif 4 girls & no other guys (I'm nt a pervert!).

Time flies.

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template