Thursday 4 December 2008

Uninspiring Pics...

Ready for some ugly pics?

Well, felt bored studying @ fren's hse 2day while he slept so I started taking crappy pics. Tak tau le kena rasuk ke entah apa masa tu....


I kinda feel like d pic conveys a "freedom" msg in a weird way...dunno why I like it....




Kononnya "antic" pic of a not-so-old-looking cupboard...




Of course la wanna mengada2 take pic of my new ODM watch :P




Out of further boredom, I "strangled" dis keychain, leaving d head behind untuk dipancung....




N then, out of frustration seeing my fren sleeping peacefully, I decided 2 "swap" his head....LOL :p

-pic removed due to hot response (ahem...ahem....)-


Totally uninspiring noobish pics la wei. Kisiao punya. Dah....nak wat camne....ni kan blog saya -> suka ati la nk letak gambar2 ngarut :p

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template