Wednesday 31 December 2008

Happy New Year 08->09!!!

Happy New Year evry1!!!

2008 was simple to describe: FUN!!!

I rmbr being dumped into my PJ room b4 new yr last time. I could only hear, not watch the fireworks display :(

I rmbr fearing for my social life when stepping into UTAR. Dengar khabar dey all benci bananas. Turns out dey were kind enuf 2 accept a Chinese boy hu ironically couldn't speak Chinese.

I rmbr realising that no matter whr I go, some things never change. I'm still as childish as ever on d outside. Ppl still label me as a gossip freak.

I rmbr all d crazy stuff I did. 7 ppl in a Kancil.....balik tengah2 malam lepas jalan2 puas2.....lepak smpai pgi2....

Last but no means least, I rmbr all those moments wif my frenz. Whether it's major stuff dey did 4 me, or d simple precious moments spent whr words weren't needed, dey all meant alot 2 me.

Once again, thx 2 evry1 hu helped me thru 2008! Do stay in touch nex yr!

PS: Dis childish, immature, annoying brat needs you all.

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template