Friday 12 December 2008

Thank You.

Thank you Tim & Louis 4 making me feel like studying (finally) during d last few days b4 management exam.

Thank you two d 2 hot chicks hu were kind enuf 2 tolerate me taking up 2 mattresses when sleeping @ their place (padahal nak study).

Thank you Hema 4 giving me a lift 2 PD block.

Thank you to the bastard who borrowed my "The Golden Compass" book 4 1 year & ruined it. (aparently, my in-built compass doesn't point out ppl hu dun take care of others' books).

Thank you future hsemates (plus one skinny fish) 4 allowing me 2 sleep 4 a few hours oblivious to their frantic calls of "Wake up!!! Got fire!!!/We're hungry!!!/Robbery!!!".

Thank you 2 d lengchai's hu didn mind me dropping by their place in d middle of d nite, pestering them, rebut-ing their tilam & pillow, & being d last 2 wake up while dey waited patiently :p

Thank you 2 d bunch of frenz 4 letting me c (4 d 1st) time how a drunk person looks like.

Thank you to the special person who made today one of the most perfect days in my life.

Thank you.

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template