Thursday 18 September 2008

Sick :(

Jz came bak frm SS2.....tengok doctor (thx 2 those hu accompanied me!)

Quotes from the doctor:

"U tink u got high blood pressure ah? Dun wry.....if any1 tell u headache means high blood dun believe..."

"Waaa....yr heartbeat rate so high (I 4got 103 or 130 de) ah!!! Stress la...study 2 much ah?"

"U working or studying? (aiyo....my IC 1991 la)"

"Foundation in Science ah? Not dat hard wat...."

Basically, I'm "stressed" from "studying 2 much". Kononnya.

When taking ubat & paying....

Quotes from the Malay girl (nurse ah?):

"Eh....orang Trgnu eh? (hw u kno?)"

"Pandai mu cakap Mlayu...."

"Sy orang Perak.....blablabla orang Kelantan..."

"Eh....tengok orang ni (calls d other girl & points @ me)....orang Trgnu kita!!!"

Aiyo....all I did was ask in Malay whether my ubat take after eating onot. Liddat aso can pinpoint my Malay slang....so obvious meh? (bangga diri...hehe)

Quotes from d frenz accompanying me:

"Wat did he jz say 2 dat girl? U u/stand ah?"

"Wa....yong so fast can ngam pokpek wif d Malay girl de..."

"U sound like Malay la!"

Haiz.....ppl always kena surprise when I speak Malay. Even @ home when I answer phone calls....

Quotes from ppl calling my hse nmber:

"(in chinese) Elo...Mrs. Yong around ah?"

"(after I speak abit) Sori ah...salah nombor...sori sori (slams down phone b4 I cn say I'm Mrs. Yong's son)"

"(calls again & my mum answers) Mrs. Yong ah....why I always call wrong nmber when contact u.....always got Malay boy answer..."

Quote from my mum:

"Dat one my son la!!!"

When I go bak telling my hsemate bout my doctor trip....

Quotes from Wong:

"Huh? Wat d doctor say? U study ah? Fai wa (chinese = talk crap)"

"U aso nvr study, whr got stress from studying 2 much..."

"I always c u relax....where got stress...."

I never seem 2 b able 2 control myself, can I? Kononnya sick....blog so much crap like gila. If u read til here, thx 4 "wasting" yr time 4 d sake of a "sick" boy "stressed" from "studying 2 much".....lol...dun fall sick during d exams!!!

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template