Thursday 25 September 2008

Sem Break Boredom...

Wat do you do when you're alone & lonely?


Study? No way!



Bcome a junk food addict? My 50-plus-year-old mum & I alredi damn pro since secondary schl la...next option pls!!!



Wait 4 sum1 2 fill d seat next 2 mine? Lambat lagi la....



Hug yr water bottle? zZz -_-



(from left 2 right) SM...eh....I mean SMS bf/gf.....sit thr actin bored....read books



o.O Wat's happenin? I dunno wor....bt 4 sure my time hasn't arrived...


Things I will NOT DO!!!


1) Google Wu Zhun d whole day.



2) Erm....I dunno wat dis activity is called bt Im nt doin it...



Thinking...processing....bzzz....(robotic sounds & movements)....


My solution (as suggested by Ah Soon) : Get a whole season's worth of anime DVD's. Watch. Eat. Sleep. Repeat until your parents arrive in KL. So far so good la. It works la!!! :p

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template