Wednesday 17 September 2008

Holidays....

I hate holidays sometimes.

Holidays equal:

Being away from my friends
-I become energy-less

Being away from classes
-I can't c my friends often

No students around @ UTAR
-Lesser gossip gathering opportunities


But then, some ppl will ask me: "Eh? U don't miss yr family ah?"

My response: I dun even nid 2. My mum calls me (or vice versa) practically everyday la. My parents are KL ppl residing in Trgnu so dey come down effing often.

So, wat am I doin these hols? 1stly, I'll still b stuck in PJ while evry1 goes bak. I'm shifting (again!?). My new motto when ppl ask me: "New sem, new hse" :P My mum's comin down by bus 2 gila2 & go jalan2 wif me.

Back to the question. Do I hate holidays? Sometimes....not everytime. ~weird~

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template