Sunday 20 July 2008

Unhappy & Angry

Yea...yea...I kno I dah lama x update. Jz wanna clarify things here.

1) My bro's been diagnosed wif mild Parkinson's Disease. Kinda kills my blogging mood.

2) I wud reli appreciate it if u (any1 concerned) jz OPEN YR GOD DAMNED MOUTH & tell me 2 remove yr pics!!! No point harassing me la, u asshole (one particular idiot) !

Quote from Mr. W:
"U should aso put some of ur photos on ur blog, then only fair for all..."

Other quotes:
"Why u put pics of sleepin ppl?"
"Violation of privacy la"
"Crap crap crap"
"Bla bla bla"...

Here's wat I tink: Dis blog is 4 fun, not serious personal attacks on any1, not degrading any1, no weird2 disgusting stuff. Pls la, if u feel uncomfortable/ashamed seeing yr "photogenic" face in my blog, go ahead & tell me 2 remove them.
(Technically, u cn follow Thilak hu B'tooth-ed more pics of himself 2 me :P)

Dun go around crapping & making noise bout me "invading others' privacy". Dey didn't even marah me (dey even enjoyed it, thx guys ^_^).

U pulak go gatal2 mulut try 2 "protect" other's "privacy" izit? Summore mengarah2 wat 2 put on my blog. Eh, meI kno la my face not so photogenic (I dun wan ppl's monitors 2 crack when displaying my face).

Watz d point of me blogging if I'm going 2 fill it wif my pics only? Kinda perasan, isn't it? Unless I'm a hansome freak, lain la cerita if I'm posting my pics.

4 those hu skipped d crap above, here's d simplified version: An idiot's harassing me 4 ridiculously claimed reasons. I'm angry. So he'd better shut up unless he wants d Foundation 2 c a mad 16-year old kid kick his ass.

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template