Monday 14 July 2008

The end of the scandal....

SORRY!!!

Just as some guys were even betting how long this (fictional) relationship would last...dah ada bad news...



Mr. T has warned me not 2 post any more pics of him. Turns out he isn't as sporting as Miss 3.8833 regarding their (fictional) relationship.


I'm so sorry 2 those ppl hu lost their bets (and personal belongings)...



Well.....wat else can I do except....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
End these fictional gossip stuff
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But start new ones!!!
Hey, nobody said u are d only person worth blogging about in out claz! Tak nak publisiti percuma, biarlah...malas nk layan :p


In d meantime, pls b patient as our blogger, icywhinygnome & our reporter, Miss Christine go searching 4 more gossip....


This may take awhile as our scientists nid 2:


Go thru application forms 2 gain permission from d ppl involved in pics (in case d same problem occurs)




Carry out chemical tests 2 determine d suitability of the gossip material...




Wat?! Awalnya ada orang apply??? U eager guys/gals better hope dat more gossip appears soon!!! Kalau nak cepat lagi, snap la banyak2 gambar & send 2 our blogger/reporters!!!


BTW, I hav (half) fulfilled Mr. T's wishes. He asked me 2 "Take away all pics & stuff connecting me with Miss 3.8833". Fine....I removed his pics & name....but I replaced them wif "censored" pics & names. Faham2 la....I did "take away" his stuff rite? :P

~
Once again, sorry guys/gals.....jangan marah kat saya, k? Kalu nk lepas geram, shoot icy looks & angry glares @ Mr. T 4 making me kill such a fine scandal...
~

1 comments:

Tony Siti-Dewi Tonique Quah on 15 July 2008 at 21:46 said...

^^ here i am~ to comment~

err...

no comment.

HEHE... yerrr why nothing about biology stream students one... >< i see only one pic of punitha doing her homework outside the cafeteria... haha... :P

take care~

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template