Tuesday 8 July 2008

Sleepyheads 2!

I'm so sleepy til my sleepy brain couldn't send messages fast enough to my sleepy hands to take pics when my sleepy eyes spot gossip.....hmm....wonder wat's d cause? D sleepy aura of Jan '08 intake la!!! Dah masuk Sem 2, mula berani tidur dlm kls!!! (actually, masa Sem 1 we alredi started doin dat)

Well.....here's some of the 50+ pics I took within 2 lectures (only)!!!

















Btw, Im nt d only photographer takin pics of sleepyheads, k? Here's 2 ppl hu took it a step further!!! (Ask them wat dey did 2 Wei Ming's head in their pic :p)


Oh, ya, my deepest condolences 2 Mrs Wu Chun @ Poh Ha... D clever girl 4got 2day ada pasar malam. Pagi2 datang UTAR, sedap je park kat area 2 (probably didn notice d weird absence of cars along dat road). Tengok2 she parked flat in d middle of d psr malam!!! Kesiannya....I wonder if she's still stuck now???

~A few dozen stalls on d left of dis pic~

~A few more dozen stalls on d right side of dis pic~

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template