Sunday 3 August 2008

~sick~

I am sick physically.

I am sick physiologically.

I am sick mentally.

I am sick emotionally.

I am sick of being used.

I am sick of being abused.

I am sick of being the "genius" who's seen as a walking book but not a human.

I am sick of being used then left when not needed.

I am sick of helping others but making myself suffer.

I am sick of being a hypocrite pretending to befriend people who aren't worth knowing.

I am sick of pinning high hopes on myself, only helping others grab them from me.

I am sick of stress.

I am sick of idiotic freshies not grasping the meaning of "do it yourself" in uni life.

I am sick of my insecurities.

BUT


I am not sick of my life.

I am not sick of my family.

I am not sick of my friends.

I am not sick of blogging.

I am not sick of people encouraging me to blog even when I have no mood.

I am not sick of my uni life which I enjoy more than in school.

I am not sick of staying alone coz I kno my family's always by my side.

I am not sick of seeing the lady smile at me every morning when I pass her stall on the way to uni though we have never spoken.

I am not sick of my dance classes.

I am not sick of my step-brother.


So...am I sick or not?

1 comments:

|| cf || on 4 September 2008 at 15:00 said...

very sick indeed. XD kidding.

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template