Wednesday 16 July 2008

Gossip Revived!!!

Thx 2 d handsome considerate Mr. T, we'll be seeing more gossip updates!!! Mr. T has finally agreed 2 allow me 2 post fictional gossip bout him ^_^ He even Bluetooth-ed some pics of him 2 b posted (coming soon)


This basically means dat d gossip isn't coming 2 an end. So....2 other ppl planning 2 "continue" dis gossip line...SORRY :P

icywhinygnome's alter ego: Get your own gossip, you copycat ***hole!!!


Sorry...kinda lost control over my "other side" jz now. Sorry 4 any profanity involved :P

I'd like 2 extend my warmest thanks 2 those hu provide me d motivation & energy 2 keep this fictional gossip running...thx guys ^_^

Oh, in case u were wondering, dis post doesn't hv any gossip pics. Why ah? Lazy la! :P

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template