Wednesday 2 July 2008

6 weeks....

6 weeks hv passed since d beginning of Sem 2. Time flies, doesn't it? Weird~

Jz finished Chem test 2day.....did Programming test ysterday....we're officially free from tests 4 d next few weeks ^_^

Well....last Saturday, we had a Physics test. Out of no where during d test, I rushed 2 d toilet tengah2 test & vomited like hell. Dunno wat kinda shitty luck. Masa keluar tandas, Miss Audrey pulak kacau me "Dun b so stressed during exam la..."....malunya -_-"

Tiba2 je when d results keluar, turns out Tim & I got 40/40!!! Woohoo!!! I kno dis is bragging but here I go again: WOOHOO!!!

Anyway, bak 2 d typical boredom killing stuff: pics!!!

Vanasya was eatin her currypuff. Then, she went 2 jalan2 awhile when Tony came. He asked me la "Wat's dis? Rubbish ah?" Being d typical dunno dun care type, I mah said "Dunno....probably...." So, he threw it. Tiba2 saja Vanasya came askin "Has any1 seen my currypuff?" Memang confirm la Tony & I looked @ each other....silent....so:

Tony took d currypuff from d tong sampah (which was clean, baru tukar)


Shake off d dirt stuck 2 d plastic


Closer inspection of Vanasya's unfinished currypuff


And...she actually ate it after we kutip cz she was SOOOO HUNGRY!!! OMG!!!


-Girls....weird....-

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template