Thursday 3 April 2008

Parrots....

To whom it may concern:

You know who you are,
A student who deserves to be barred,
Merely an annoying parrot,
Repeating what's been said like an idiot,
Though others deserve to say something,
Every time we hear you repeating,
When others have found the answer,
It's you who fights to shout louder,
Does it make u look smarter or dumber?
Stealing other's original answers?
Yelling loudly, bullshit-ing constantly,
As if you came up with the answers initially,
I seriously want to lend you some pity,
Lacking the brain to think properly,
But unfortunately, my disgust overwrites everything,
Obviously, the others also find u annoying,
Can it be pure coincidence?
You repeating our answers after mere seconds?
Or is it your super-fast reflexes?
Trained to replay every sentence?
How I long to unite your ass with my kick,
But just seeing you makes me extremely sick,
False smiles pollute my day,
How I wish u'll b sent away,
Remove this eyesore from us UTARians,
Restore peace, exterminate this contamination,
We'll voice our thoughts, knowledge to be gained,
Not by some parrot pretending to possess a brain.

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template