Sunday 6 April 2008

Da JPA Interview....

Ya, ya, I kno ppl'll say I'm bragging....but, I luv d interview!!! Reli!!! If I can, I wud do it again & again & again & again....

7a.m. Wake up... -yawn-

7+a.m. Eat @ my favourite mamak....1st time i actually ate sumtin like a thosai wif potatoes in it...

7++a.m. Left 4 Putrajaya. Im so lucky 2 hv my parents sendin me all da way.....

8+a.m. Reached P'jaya. I wonder why da heck d Gov wants 2 set up their offices in d middle of nowhere???

9a.m. Reached d conference centre. D interview's scheduled @ 10a.m.

9+a.m. Chatted wif other ppl in d same batch as me. We're in d 3rd batch (d last!). Turns out we're all PTS students. Yippee!!! BTW, I saw d list n thr was berpuluh2 PTS students attending d interview!!! Cool....

11+a.m. We kena sound by d person frm d registration table cos we were chattin 2 loudly. Imagine la....d 2nd batch still tengah interview inside yet we alredi start 2 pokpek loudly outside bout d gov.....PM....election...etc....sampai got ppl say we 2 loud liao...lol ^_^

12+? 1+? a.m. Finally....we got into d freakin room! Managed 2 surprise my frenz (ya, we alredi kno each other) & d interviewers when I introduced myself in Malay....haha....so mengada....Then we had a discussion bout d role of families in preventing social problems. I kinda found d discussion nice cos we did it in a relaxed way, not a debate kinda way since we alredi got 2 kno each other outside. D only problem was dat my chair (only) kapt making these weird farting noises. So malu la....

Went out, smiled @ each other, & said good bye. Argh!!! I 4got 2 take their contact details!!! I reli hope I get 2 c them again in d future!!!

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template