Wednesday 16 April 2008

Dude in DISTRESS !!!

Yeah......yeah.....I kno d title sounds like a remake of d popular phrase "damsel in distress".

Take note:
i) Im nt a 'damsel'.
ii) Im nt experiencing d typical "Damsel in distress" scenario whr I'm threatened by the monster/antagonist & sum1 nids 2 save me.
iii) Im nt as useless as the b**ches in fairytales are...

But:
i) I reli nid help now!!!
ii) I reli nid a protagonist now!!!
iii) I am in distress!!!

Here's d situation:

Date: 15/04/2008
Time: 8.00 p.m.
Witness: Hsemate No. 2
Synopsis:

Hsemate No. 1 calls me from d hall. I sense a weird tone in her voice. Did i do sumtin wrong? Did she notice dat Mr. over-obsessive-neat freak didn bother 2 throw away d rubbish??? Argh!!!

She stares @ me 4 a while. Opens her mouth 2 speak. Asks "R u ok?".
Me: "Yeah....why?" -watz wrong wif me???-
Hsemate 1: "Coz....u look weird...."
Me: "Huh??" -watz wrong?!-
Hsemate 1: "Coz....."
Me: -Come on! Say it! Watz wrong?!-
Hsemate 1: "I've notice dat u're kinda different this week.....u dun seem so noisy....."
Me: -cheh....datz d problem.....-
Hsemate 1: "R u sick?"
Me: "No la....notin wrong wor...."

And then....the plain fact struck me!!! Dat explains why i was so lembik2, no energy, bored, tired, silent, totally not Yong!!! I realised dat my greatest fear has struck me.

1) My family is so freakin far away in Kemaman....
2) My frenz r all @ kampung due 2 study week....

No frenz/family = ALONE!!!

Any1 hu knows me knows dat i hate, despise, dislike, & fear being alone!!! Argh!!! W/out my friends & family, Im totally drained of energy. Even typing dis hurts my fingers. I cant O2jam. I cant play any games. I cant study. I wanna cry. I wanna commit suicide but im 2 drained 2 do anytin.

So, 2 any frenz readin these, this is a desperate call 2 u guys/gals. Come bak A.S.A.P!!! I cant live w/out my frenz. Even if it means being tortured in lectures @ uni, I'd rather c my frenz than live alone....pls...

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template