Friday 30 January 2009

Britney Spears - If U Seek Amy

Ok...in case u guys didn hear of this~



Apparently Britney's getting complains bout her song If U Seek Amy, especially from "concerned parents". Here's d interesting snippet bout d song:

"Love me, hate me, say you what you want about me
But all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek Amy
Love me, hate me, but can't you see what I see?
All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek Amy"

Wat seems like cacat-ed grammar is actually a disguised version of "F.U.C.K me". Try saying "begging to if you seek Amy"....u'll get wat I mean.

Anyway, wat's d darned fuss over it? Shudn't dey make noise bout other songs too? Rmber song "Low" by flo Rida? Ya...catchy 4 certain bt d whole song was describing a "dirty" girl, wasn't it? Hmm....heard of The Script? Yeah...d band famous for "The Man Who Can't Be Moved"....check out their song "If You See Kay"....the F.U.C.K lagi clear than Britney's song :p

Back to my topic. It isn't hard to see hidden messages in songs. I do find it sorta fun 2 discover different perspectives & hidden meanings behind songs sumtimes. But then....most of d time, I suspect I'm d one who over-interprets songs :X


In response to C'box-ers bout The Script's song:

If u listen 2 d song, it reli sounds like F.U.C.K. Dis isn't bout whether d song's nice or not, (The Script is great anyway!), I was pointing out the presence of raunchy issues and/or profanity in other songs which have gone unnoticed. It's weird why Britney's d one getting all d attention when other artists hv hidden F.U.C.K in their songs b4....btw, it wasn't even an issue til The Sun (org putih newspaper) made a big fuss outta it....free publicity tak pasal2....

Note:
  1. Check out d lyrics for The Script - If You See Kay.
  2. Read thru d lyrics.
  3. Pay attention to the "she" & "her" in the lyrics...who does it refer to? Is it reli a girl/woman?
  4. Experiment by substituting the definition of "her" & "she" in the songs wif other things. Do the terms refer to a specific person (a country leader)? A country? A nation? If yr mind is as overimaginative as mine, u might notice a diff. perpective 2 d song....

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template