Monday 9 February 2009

Thaipusam...

Tired.

Woke up @ 10 a.m. 2day. Went bak 2 sleep, woke up @ 1+. Ate, washed clothes, read "Oh My Stars" by Lorna Landvik (I swear I was on d verge of tears). Went 2 slp ard 3 or 4, woke up @ 9.30p.m. Why so tired?

Thaipusam.

My super-penyibuk-attitude compelled me 2 accept Hema's invitation 2 folo her 2 Batu Caves 4 d Thaipusam festival. I even followed Thilak's uncle carrying d kavadi up d steps :P

Snippets:

-Christine feeling super dizzy til she had 2 go bak early-
4 some reason, she lived up 2 her nickname Penguin.
Panas2 = Pening2.

-Hafiz getting lost-
OMG....dis was d most annoyin part! He wasn't good @ sticking 2 our group in d crowd yet he used me as an excuse! (jahat!!!) He held onto my shoulder saying he was afraid I wud get lost tapi dia pulak yg sesat! Lepas tu, he held on 2 my shirt pulak. I was screaming at him 2 stop stretching my shirt. Too late. Masa balik, he accidentally pulled it, resulting in me being capable of doing a sexy pose (one side of d collar dangling below my shoulder level). Ish!!!

-Nyiam's "ganas-ness"-
She shoved, she pushed, she cut her way thru d crowd. Tak takut pun siapa2. Saya pulak mengada2 did d same. So wat? Bukannya orang lain ingt pun muka kita :P

We attempted 2 go bak ard 10pm. After much shoving (hv u been in a human traffic jam?), we reached d KTM station in time 4 d train. Mana tau we left our car keys wif Mohan. Kena la call him sambil jerit2, askin him 2 hurry. So, we missed d train & waited 4 d nex one. Masa balik memang nak pengsan wif exhaustion....stood all evenin @ Batu Caves non stop...

Will I go 2 Batu Caves again in d future? Maybe.

Will I go 2 Batu Caves during Thaipusam? Never. I'm traumatised.

Note: Hema went bak barefooted cz some bitch took her slippers which she left @ d bottom of d Batu Caves steps.

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template