Sunday 15 February 2009

Valentine's Day

I can't stand it anymore. I confess.

I spent Valentine's Day (or part of it la) wif my GF.

Dat's rite. I hv a GF. Hey wait....I actually have had have had have had have had a few GFs. Surprised huh? I'm not telling more :P

Las nite, I followed Hema 2 pick her cousin @ d LRT station. Mana tau cousin dia tiba2 nak gi minum2. So....I amik la opportunity 2 go jenguk2 my "brother" living nearby. He's nt related 2 me thru blood la, jz dat I consider him as my bro. I dunno la if he tinks d same of me~

N 4 some wacko reason, I tink my words came out wrongly. Somehow, while in sleepy mode, I was so effing blur that I mumbled:

"I miss u so much....so long nvr c u liao..."

I fell asleep after dat so I dunno his reaction la. Jgn2 he tink I'm gay 2wards him...nooo!! Lol...I tink he'll get my point la. Not seeing him for so long is like....missing a brother.

I miss my (real) brother. Hey wait...lemme rephrase dat.

I miss my brothers (real one & "additional ones") a lot. Reli alot.


I miss the days dey treated me like a little bro bak in foundation. I miss my clazmates.

TD1, if any of u r reading dis, I miss u a lot!!!

Well....enuf blogging 4 now. Somehow I managed 2 finish my assignment pretty early dis time. I usually finish it d nite b4 d due date or mayb dat morning itself.

I guess finishing the evening before d due date is pretty early rite? LoL :p

4 comments:

C.E.@ on 15 February 2009 at 23:30 said...

pheeewwiiiittt...

icywhinygnome on 17 February 2009 at 00:37 said...

So wat?
:P

C.E.@ on 17 February 2009 at 20:14 said...

nothing2.... takde la...im back to single but no break up.

Hidup aku pelik kan?

Anonymous said...

O.M.G.!!!! you sure sound like you had an exciting Vlentine's!!! better than mine at anyrate!! *bleks.. lol, hey, did you know that we have the same tradition?? somehow, i am always EXTRA sleepy on Valentine's.. wakakakakaka..miss you lar.. long time never c you liao^^ muahahahaha

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template