Tuesday 17 February 2009

Assignments...It's a Group Thingy!!!

Well, presented 4 our Accounting Assignment 2day. In terms of presentation, I tink we did quite well.

Un4tunately.....we didn't reli kno hw 2 answer one of d assignment questions so we pakai hentam je....lucky one of d 3 points betul jugak.

However....dat means our marks 4 dat particular question will be sorta low. I was practically down-spirited after d lcturer's comments bout our report. Nevertheless, thx 2 d constant encouragement of my team members, I came 2 realise dat d whole assignment's a group thing after all.

We discussed & agreed on d points.
We presented d points.
So, we will face d lecturer's judgement 2gether.

U can't break us, u evil freak! After all, I managed 2 laser u during my presentation :p

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template