Saturday 9 August 2008

Hormones...

They are back.

Apparently, my teenage hormones haven't finished torturing me. I guess dat's d only logical explanation as to why da heck I'm having super crazy mood swings lately.

Friday:
Morning: Enters class wif a killer facial expression. Ah Soon's comment bout my shirt doesn't help my mood either. Classmates take a look @ my face & choose 2 stay away from me.

Noon: Enters class wif a so-so mood. Quickly turns to excitement upon discovery of today's topic: Robots vs. Humans. I grab d opportunity 2 sharpen my sarcasm skills puas-puas. Leaves class wif a huge smile.

Evenin: Gila-gila go play badminton (til got blister), basketball (jadi batu penghalang), & swing (til kaki cramp). Laughing like mad.

Nite: Mood starting 2 drop....study 4 chem test (d next day). Watched d Olympics opening & d damned 204 country parade. M'sians appear in gold Baju Melayu's.....confusing other countries as to whether M'sia is truly a multi-racial country or is dominated by one race only...


Sounds like symptoms of PMS, rite? I'd better get a medical checkup.

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template